Friday, March 09, 2007

3.9.07

it's odd that spending goofy time with friends and drunkenly confessing my infinite love for the people that i have in my life - old friends and new friends alike - can make me feel so much better, but it does. i don't know if i've ever felt so blessed to have good people in my life as i do now. and i don't know if i've ever wanted to be around people that i care about for the reasons that i do now, mainly reasons consisting of the pleasure that i draw from talking to them and spending time with them. when i was in highschool, i think i thought i needed people to support me in the things that i go through and make me feel less alone. now, i want people in my life because i love spending time with them, and as if by magic, they tend to support me in everything that i go through when i don't even ask that of them. now, i can't feel alone even if i try to convince myself that i feel as such, because when i see certain people i just get exponentially happier and i can't wait to pick their brains and hear what they have to talk about.

No comments: